—Booking Kerry Strickland is easy
Simply complete the online Request For Information form to provide Kerry with pertinent information to get the booking process started. The more detailed information you can provide, the better able Kerry is to customize your presentation for your specific audience demographics and goals. Or contact Kerry directly for booking information and any questions you may have regarding hiring her as a speaker for your next event.
Office: (360) 694-6220
P O Box 1946, Vancouver, WA 98668-1946
Location & Travel—
Kerry Strickland is located in Battle Ground, Washington and presents locally to the immediate Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA, and Seattle, WA, area. Kerry is also available for speaking engagements regionally in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the United States.
Why Kerry Strickland?
Kerry’s personal goal is to bring value to any organization retaining her services. To that end, she establishes contact with individuals from management to departmental staff in order to familiarize herself with the organization, learn why a specific topic was chosen, and what the attendees hope to gain in knowledge among other things. This interview process prior to the engagement maximizes the value of the presentation to the organization and to attendees.
For each presentation Kerry:
- arrives early for introductions to and from those organizing the event and to address any last issues or requests.
- stays for up to 60 minutes following the event to meet attendees, answer questions and receive suggestions or comments.
- provides her contact information to all attendees and welcomes future follow up with questions, comments or suggestions.
- provides a monthly newsletter to attendees who wish to be included in her mailing list.
- shares “how to” information which attendees can take from the presentation and actually use.
- treats all attendees like peers and with the highest respect.
- does not use humor, or inappropriate comments at the expense of any individual.